1. Provide guidance and advice to government agencies on how to manage their documents properly.
2. The establishment of awareness workshops to clarify the important points and mechanisms in the document management project and the electronic documents for the various stakeholders and the parties to be covered by the project in its first phase.
3. Conducting training workshops to explain the national procedures manual for the management of electronic documents to provide policies and controls, and the best practices and procedures to be taken in all government agencies to manage electronic documents.
4. Self-evaluation of the entities involved in the first phase of the project, which is a form containing the necessary and important factors that affect the success of the application of the system. A high level of evaluation in the organization means that it is qualified for the successful implementation of the system, while the low rate of the organization means that it is still not ready to implement the system in a complete and successful.
5. The technical evaluation of the systems currently used in the bodies, which is a form in which the existing systems in the bodies, whether for correspondence management or document management, are evaluated to assess their compatibility with the national procedures manual for electronic document management and to identify the shortcomings and the possibility of upgrading them or replacing them with the electronic document and document management system.
6. Test the compatibility of different systems of electronic documents and documents management in the entities that developed their own systems.
7. Follow up the application and testing of existing systems in the regions.
8. Assisting the parties in selecting the company and the best and most appropriate system for them through providing guidance and advice.
9. Participation with the authorities in the field of change management
10. Using the system, and the project tender document as a reference model
11. Provide a methodology document for the work of the project, which helps the body to choose the appropriate methodology for the implementation of the project management system documents and electronic documents.